July 24, 2006

Nietche- my favourite flower

I won't call him a philosopher nor as mad.

For me he is a flower forgot to be named by the botanists.

His strength is poetry, which can laugh at anything.

Belive me this all time great mind named one of his books as
The Gay Science
With a Prelude in Rhymes
and
an Appendix of Songs

For some he is the master mind behind the German racism of Hitler,
for others like Ananda Coomaraswamy, the author of The Dance of Shiva,greatest mystique of the west. (The other two, according to him are
Blake and Witman).Whatever it is I won't forget this flower which continues to blossom.

Now letus enjoy the fragrance of the two petals of him.


Rather on your toes, up high,
Than crawling on all fours!
Rather through a keyhole spy
Than through open doors!
(Priciples of the Overly Refined)

Do not stay in the field!
Nor climb out of sight.
The best view of the world
Is from a medium height.
(Worldly Wisdom)

No comments: